iEventMonitor is system monitoring software tool for the IBM i (Power System i/iSeries/AS400) family
of computer systems.
Using iEventMonitor, users within an organization can:
- Watch any message queue on the system for important status messages.
- Send alert email messages when monitored events happen.
- Send alert text messages to your smartphone using email to text.
- Optionally send a break message to specific user profiles if they are signed on when the event happens.
- Optionally call a user program when a qualifying message is received, passing details about the message to the user program.
- Keep an eye on critical total disc space and provide early warning if a significant change in storage is seen.
- Watch any message queue on the system for a specific message ID, regardless of message severity.
- Watch a specific job and send an alert when it ends.
- Watch for a specific job to start and send an alert when it comes active.
- Filter out messages that you prefer to ignore.
- Watch any job queue on the system and send an alert when the number of jobs waiting to start exceeds a threshold value that you set.
- Watch all jobs in an interactive subsystem for excessive CPU use which can be an indication of a runaway job.
- Monitor specific files on the system for activity such as new records added, records changed, records deleted and even
records read. Provide either detailed alerts or summary alerts.
- Monitor for security audit events on your system and generate alerts when they occur.
- Watch for a specific user profile to sign on/off from any interactive session on your system. Lets you track infrequent users,
critical users, remote software providers, super users.
- Watch a job queue and issue an alert if it gets placed on Hold status.
iEventMonitor lets you send alerts to one or multiple destinations. You can use an email address, a user profile or a combination of both.
When a user profile is used, iEventMonitor checks to see if the user is signed on to the system and sends a break message to each location where
the user profile is active.
Do you have questions about iEventMonitor? E-mail them to us:
iEventMonitor - for a single partition - Price: $495.00. Additional copies can be purchased at a discount.
iEventMonitor - for LPAR - Price: $795.00. Lets you install iEventMonitor in as many partitions as you want
on your LPAR box.
Maintenance: Free for first year of ownership. Annual fee of 15% of the purchase price
thereafter. See company policies section for
iEventMonitor is available for a FREE 30 day trial.
Place your order here for a FREE trial of